Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ch. 4

Life was wonderful. I lived in a new city. Had a new car. And most importantly a new boyfriend. Cant believe its been six months since we started dating. I guess i should write about it in the journal since i have a feeling that Aiden is going to be in my life always.

-pulls out the journal and starts writing-






-5 months ago-


Wow Aiden is amazing. i can't believe its been a month since i introduced myself. We have so many things  in common that i can't believe he doesn't have a girlfriend. I'm really starting to like him (sigh) i wonder if he feels the same way.






-phone rings-


me---hello?


Aiden---good morning gorgeous 


me---(blush) morning Aiden. Whats up?


Aiden---i was wondering if you wanted to go to the pier today? Theres something i want to talk to you about






me---(nervous silence) Umm sure, what time you want to meet there?


Aiden---how about noon?


me---ok ill see you there.


OMG. I can't believe he asked me out. Well it might not be a date. He could just want to show me the pier. (sigh) I guess i better start getting ready.


As i headed out to the pier i saw Aiden.


Aiden---hey


me---hey. so whats up?


Aiden---Amethyst I'm just going to come out and say this, and feel free to stop me at anytime.






me---(nervously) oh okay.






Aiden---Amethyst i like you. A lot. I know we are friends and you've only been here a month but i have never met anyone like you. I think that we.....


Right then and there i did the unexpected and the rest was history...



-closes journal-

Man i couldn't be happier. Although lately he's been acting kind of weird. I wonder whats up with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment