Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ch. 6

Man was i freaking out. Was i pregnant? and how would Aiden feel that i was going to have his baby. I know he said he's going to marry me, but we never talked about children. -sigh- I decided to put it out of my mind til later on that day.

I went and got my nails done and just as i was about to make an appointment to get a haircut i decided to wait. I needed to just go ahead and get the pregnancy test over with. I called the hospital and made an appointment with my obgyn.
As i waited in the waiting room for the results, i kept imagining what would lie ahead for me.




 I felt some sort of calm washing over me. Is this what mom meant by starting to feel the light? I felt somewhat happier. Somehow, i don't know how, but i knew that i was pregnant.



The doctor called me back into her office.

Dr. Peacock---Well Amethyst. I'm here to give you some news.

me----waiting anxiously- Spit it out Doc, i can take it

Dr. Peacock--- Your pregnant my dear, congratulations.

me---Oh dear god, thank you.




Dr. Peacock---you are a couple of weeks along, so come back in another 2 weeks and we can do an ultrasound. Make sure to eat healthy, take a prenatal vitamin and watch your stress levels. That means no stressing over the wedding Amethyst.

me---will do Doctor.

I left the hospital and immediately started to call Aiden, this was news that had to be said face to face. I told him to meet me at the restaurant for an early lunch. He agreed. Now that i had him meeting me there i also had to tell him that i wanted to get married before the baby comes, i wonder which news he will be upset with most?



No comments:

Post a Comment