Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ch. 5

I woke up one morning and decided that i should ask Aiden why he's been so distant lately. I haven't been feeling so hot myself. I hope i wasn't coming down with anything, and i hope i wouldn't be giving it to Aiden. He has been spending a lot of time here and i would hate to give him my cold.

When i called him it just went to voicemail. As i was about to get in the shower my phone goes off.

Aiden (text)---hey beautiful meet me at the park. I need to talk to you.

I literally was shaking in my boots.



 What did he want to talk about? Was he tired of me already? Did he find someone else? I had to stop thinking negatively before i had a heart attack.

I planned out my outfit, got showered and dressed and headed on out to the park.



When i got there i saw he was playing around with the swings. Thats my man. The big goof lol.
I went up to him and started to push him on the swing. We must have been there for at least 10 minutes without a care in the world.



After the swings he pulled me aside.




Aiden---Amethyst, these past couple of months have been wonderful. Ive never met a person quite like you before.

me---thanx Aiden. Your special to me to.

Aiden---Im glad you think so because i have something to ask you. I know we have only known each other for a couple of months but you are the one that has my heart. I want you and only you. Not for the rest of my life, but for the rest of yours. Amethyst, will you marry me?






me---(speechless)...YES!!!

That was the happiest moment of my life. Then...my stomach was feeling funny. I ran to the nearest bathroom i could find. Oh no, i don't think this is any ordinary stomach flu....


No comments:

Post a Comment