Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ch. 17

me: OMB! I remember....everything. Serenity...why didn't you tell me?

Serenity: I wanted to tell you Amethyst, but you had to find out on your own.


Serenity: How could i just blurt out, on top of everything that is going on, that I'm your sister?

me: Serenity im so sorry. I should've remembered.

Serenity: Its not your fault, i blocked your memories. I didn't want you dwelling on the fact that i was lost.

me: But i can see you just fine, weren't you stuck in limbo?

Serenity: I am. You are the only one that can see me Amethyst. Because of our powers and our connection, you are my foothold in this world.


me: so how do i get you out and back?

Serenity: well, thats where the legacy comes into play. The light that i told you you would receive, well that is your power sis, with every generation you will get most of it back.

me: so after the 20th generation i will have my full power back?

Serenity: yes

me: wait, what about my children, i haven't seen them do any magic.

Serenity: they do not have it yet, once fate has chosen the heir they will receive a small light, hence a small amount of magic, which in turn will be passed onto one of their children and so on. Once the 20th generation 5th child is born and chosen, they will all be able to come together and give you your power back.


Serenity: once you have your power, all the generational children with power can come together and with you by their side you can bring me back.

me: Thats great =) its sad that i have to wait that long but at least now i remember you.

Serenity: theres one more thing Amethyst.

me: whats that?

Serenity: somehow the people from lune learned of our existence, you must be cautious.

me: the same people that went after mom and dad? i thought they stopped after the accident.

Serenity: they did, but once you had your children they felt the pull of magic coming from sugar valley. You need to be careful as to who you become friends with. I have a feeling that they are already here, they just don't know who they are looking for. They are not people to be taken lightly, even their children have been raised to hunt us down for our power.

me: understood.

Serenity: for now lets just wait and see who fate my decided is your heir.

me: yes, hopefully my babies will be ready, this is a lot to explain to them, whoever it will be.

me: i have faith in my children, They are smart. They can take on anything.

Serenity: i hope your right because once the chosen is chosen, its going to be a battle....


No comments:

Post a Comment