Friday, May 11, 2012

Ch. 10

Who would of thought i would be blessed with triplets in one birth. Oh My Berry!

I was blessed with
Ryker



Rogue




Roxie



As i looked around at all my children i started to think of their future. Its time that i looked for a new home for one of them. I mean one of them is going to carry out this legacy so i might as well set them up with a house of their own, so that they won't have any worries.

I went on the computer and checked out some real estates. Seeing as how i was going to be busy, i called up a baby sitter so that i can focus on looking up some houses.



-what happened while Amethyst was busy-













-back to Amethyst-


Man who knew there was soo many houses in Sugar Valley up for sale. Well i guess i have a lot to think about, but for now ill just enjoy my kids, while they're kids. I think a trip to the park is in order. I think ill wait til River and Raiden are in school though. A trip with 6 kids is NOT going to happen -laughs-

No comments:

Post a Comment