Monday, May 7, 2012

Ch. 8

-recap of last 5 years-


































-opens up journal-


Man i can't believe how fast time flew. Here i am 6 years later with, surprise, twins and a 11 month old. 


And another one on the way. I never saw that coming but i don't regret anything.




The twins are growing up wonderfully, although sometimes they don't get  along great. One is always playing tricks on the other.













 Im going to have to setup a camera in my own home to figure out which one it is. Ryan is a sweetheart, he sleeps all through the night, bless my baby.










Aiden and i are stronger than ever, 






he helps me out around the house a lot. That is always a blessing, especially since i have 2 rambunctious children running around. 


I wish you were here mom to so you could play with the kids and see them grow up. I know you are watching over me and i love you.


-closes journal-


Man my back is killing me. I think I'm going to see if Aiden can watch the kids while i go to the spa. While I'm sitting in the chair in Ryans room i call out to Aiden.

me---Aiden hunny do you think you can watch the kids while i got to the spa. i need to get some kinks out.

Aiden---sure hun (while he rubs my belly)..ill make some lunch and have it ready by the time you get back.



me---thanx babe.

As i was about to be on my way out i remember i forgot to put away the journal. As i grab it and turn the pages to close it something falls out. Thats weird i don't remember leaving a piece of paper in here.





 It read "It is almost time for the next generation, choose wisely Amethyst. And by the way, i left something for Ryan in the mailbox. Something that he will cherish for the rest of his life. See you soon." What the heck? Serenity?......

No comments:

Post a Comment