Monday, May 21, 2012

Ch. 15

The next day i woke up early and headed back to the library to get a map and blueprints of the town. It would show me all the listings that were here since the town was founded.

Once i got the book, i headed to the park for some peace and quiet while i searched for the house.



I was in luck, i found the listing and it was only a couple of blocks from the park. I got in my car and was on my way, a bit nervous i suppose, i wasn't entirely sure what i was expecting to find..

I made it to the house, it looked exactly like i remember it...


 I went to ring the doorbell but i saw it was open, and the lights were on..what the?
I ran inside...



All kind of thoughts ran through my head, would everything still look the same? Would my memories come back to me? Maybe if i looked at the room that i shared with my sister i would remember her. Then all of a sudden i felt guilt. How could i forget her. Is she still alive? Is she looking for me? Does she even know about me? All i know is that i felt like i just needed to be in my parents room..




I stopped dead in my tracks once i reached what use to be my parents room..

voice: Hello Amethyst..

No comments:

Post a Comment