Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ch. 7

Once i got to the restaurant i waited patiently for Aiden. I was so nervous that i didn't know what i was going to say and how i was going to say it. Oh geez here comes Aiden.



me---hi sweetheart.

Aiden---hi honey, how was your day?

me---(blurted it out) Im pregnant!

Aiden---what? did i just hear right?

He looked at me like a grew a third head.

me----sigh- yes hun, you did I'm pregnant. ill understand if you want to call off the wedding.

Aiden---now why would i want to do something like that. Im thrilled your pregnant babe. Just means we will start our little family sooner than expected. I must admit i do want children, just thought it would be a little later on, but this good. A blessing in disguise.

me---im so glad to hear you say that Aiden, i thought you would be upset and want to call off the wedding.

Aiden---now why would i do that? In fact, now more than ever i want to marry you. If its ok with you lets just go down to city hall right now and get married. I can't wait any longer to make you my wife.

As i looked at him, looking back at me, i realized i was the happiest woman on earth. I didn't need some big fancy wedding, I just needed this man right here to be mine, forever and always.

me---okay baby. Lets do it

I got up and hugged him.



Then he looked at me and smiled and rubbed my belly.




Aiden---you have made me the happiest man in the world amethyst, do you know that?

me---i do now.

Aiden---come on lets get married.

We went down to city hall and finalized the paperwork. I officially became Mrs. Rose. Once we stepped out Aiden told me he wanted to go somewhere first before we went home. We pulled up to this beautiful venue.

me---What are we doing here hun?

Aiden---i know we didn't have a big wedding but i at least want to give you a beautiful ceremony. We walked up near the trees and said some vows.







I have never been happier.

Aiden---now that thats taken care of, theres one more thing.

me---yes?

Aiden---the reason I've haven't been around lately is because i have been looking for a new house for us. One thats all our own. I found the perfect area. Its not much, its really just a plot of land and foundation but we can fix it any way we like.

me---oh Aiden! -i jumped in his arms- i love you.

Aiden---i know.

and off we headed back to the car to start planning our future together.

2 comments: