Monday, April 30, 2012

Ch 3

The next day after eating some breakfast, i got ready to visit my first neighbor. I was a little hesitant because for all i know this person could think I'm nuts. But if i was lucky they would understand that i was just trying to meet people.

I pulled up to the first house.



I looked in the rearview mirror, to make sure i didn't have anything stuck in my teeth. And got out the car. The house sure looked great from the outside.



As i was walking up to the house i heard some music. I guess whoever lived here was home.



I got in front of the door and was about to ring the doorbell when it swung open.



mystery guy---dude its about time, I've been waiting like forty minutes for......uhh hi. You're not the pizza guy

me---um no im not. Im Amethyst your new neighbor. (lord he was the most cutest guy i had ever seen)

mystery guy---oh I'm Aiden. Aiden Rose. (shakes my hand)

As i was shaking his hand i completely forgot why i had come there in the first place. This is going to sound corny but i was literally melting from his smile.

me---Hi Aiden. Nice to meet you.

Aiden---Sooo, where are you from?

me---Oh Im from....here...i was put up for adoption when i was younger and recently moved back to town.

Aiden---well its always great to meet new friends (theres that smile again). Here come on in.

Once i stepped inside i had a feeling that this was going to be one of my best days.


No comments:

Post a Comment