Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ch. 12

The next day i headed off to the library, i needed to find out more about my parents and serenity. Once i got there i headed straight for the computers



It was so strange, i couldn't find any information on serenity or my family. I decided to go ask the librarian for help. Maybe she knew something.


She told me that she didn't recollect any family by the name of Royal but i that i could check the bookshelves in the second floor. Not all of the towns history have been updated to the computers yet so maybe i would have better luck there.



As soon as i got upstairs i went searching through the families. I had know luck. What i did find though were books organized by year. It had the listings of all births and deaths, all i had to do was lookup the entry up my parents death and then i was back in business.

I sat down and read through the pages, i couldn't believe what i was reading. It had the article of my parents death alright, but towards the bottom it said that my parents left behind TWO daughters.....


I had a sister? Why didn't serenity tell me? As i put the book back i decided i wasn't going to dwell on that right now. That was the past. I had to look towards the future. My family. I headed on home to be with the kids



 and decided that when i felt the time was right i was going to ask Serenity about my sister....




No comments:

Post a Comment