Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ch. 9

Oh wow, its almost time for me to pass on my journal. I thought i would have more time but Serenity is right. I have 3 children and one on the way. After this child, once i get pregnant again and they become young adults i have to sit down and explain to them the history and future of the royal legacy.

The following days went by as usual. Kids off at school, Aiden being his super silly self and me.....



 fixing things around the house. I was feeling a bit achy and decided to take a nap.



voice--its almost time Amethyst. 


me--huh, what? who's there?


voice--its me Serenity, i hope you have given some thought to the continuation of your legacy.


me--i have.


I try to move but i can't, i start to freak out.


Serenity--dont freak out Amethyst, yes you can't move, I've put you in a deep sleep so we can talk calmly. I have that kind of gift.


Me--oh ok.


I was still a little irked but i just ignored that fact.


me--whats up serenity. Whats with all the dream mumbo jumbo, why do you only come to me in my sub conscience?


Serenity--dont you worry about that child. So, i see your children are growing up really nice. They are all adorable. But enough about that, amethyst i came to tell you that your time is drawing near. You will have to choose one of your children, once you have your fifth child. You must explain to them about the legacy and about the light. If your children are anything like you, they will understand and start to fulfill their destiny.


me--i know serenity, it just seems soo sad that i will send one of my children on their way, on their own.


serenity--sweetie, they will never be alone, i will always be watching over you.


me--serenity? i hate to ask this but who are you really, how did you know my parents? why did they trust you with this journal?


Serenity stays silent...


Serenity--your parents were the most wonderful people i ever met. There was so much love in them for everyone that there was no competition. Ive never met anyone like them, until i met you. You have that same compassion and fire inside of you.


Serenity starts crying. As i hear her crying i feel myself almost dematerializing and going towards her, i don't know how i can do this but just as I'm about to ask her my water breaks and I'm woken up.....





No comments:

Post a Comment