Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ch. 30

~~Beckett's POV~~




As soon as i kissed her i saw images. Us playing together in a park. Getting married. Having kids. And something along the lines of a..battle..OMB. I remember. Roxie

~~Roxie POV~~


Wow i couldn't believe how great that was. It felt so good and right and natural.


Beckett: Roxie baby. Im glad i found you. I feel like i have never lived until this moment right here.

Me: I know what you mean.

Beckett: How could i have forgotten you, when i swore that i wouldn't.

Me: You had no choice beck, it happened to both of us, i just feel the pull stronger than you do.


Beckett: Well I'm not letting you out of my sight no more. You are always going to be with me. forever.

Me: Of course silly, where else would i be?


Beckett: I mean i want the whole world to know that you belong with me.


Beckett: Roxie, will you do me the honor of being my wife, now and forever?


Me:...OMB!!


Me: YES!!


Then things got a little carried away..


and away...


and away.. Now i had to plan a wedding as fast as i could. You know, in case something came up..

While we were sleeping, i heard sounds. Seemed like someone broke into our house. I panicked, i feared that we had been found.


Beckett got up and cornered the robber.

Beckett: I don't know who you are, and what you came here for, but you aren't leaving in the same condition you came in.


On that cue, the police came and basically jumped the robber.


It eventually worked out, and she got her man.


I pushed the thoughts aside that we had been found, i mean i did have a wedding to plan.




No comments:

Post a Comment