Monday, July 9, 2012

Ch. 26

~~~back at Lunar Lake~~~


Intercom: Sir, Agent L is back.



Man: Good, send her in.

Intercom: Right away sir.

Man: Welcome back Agent L...what are you wearing?



Agent L: I had to blend in, this is what those humans are wearing..i thought...

Man: Enough! I want you to change out of those clothes and into your uniform. When you're ready meet me in the study.

Agent L: Yes sir.


Man: Much better. Now did you get what i asked for?

Agent L: Yes sir. At first it was a bit difficult locating the subjects but i found them. I know it took long but you were right they are definitely the family. I sensed strong power coming from that house. Here are the files.







Agent L: The subjects are the Rose family. None of the subjects are exhibiting any power, but there is a strong source of magic coming from that house:

Man: Excellent work, one of these children are the chosen one for that family. I don't care how long it takes. We need to find out.

Agent L: Yes sir.


Man: And Agent L...

Agent L: Yes sir?

Man: I know its hard being away from the family, but you are one of the best agents the organization has, you know why we can't let that family come to full power.

Agent L: I know dad, I won't fail you.



No comments:

Post a Comment