Monday, July 23, 2012

Ch. 29 ~~Day 2~~

I went to sooo many places, but none of them distracted me, if anything they made me think of Beckett even more...





That night i decided that i was going to go home, a life with beckett no matter how long or short, is better than no life at all.



I called mom and told her what i had decided. She was happy for me. She said was i sure, and i said yes with all my heart. My mom said thats good because my birthday was coming up and whether i liked it or not my memories would come back. I told her i know. I rather be with Beckett when they start to come back and when we kiss he can remember too. She told me she understood and that she loved me.


I flew back on the first flight over there excited to see Beckett. I called him and told him to meet me at the Pier. I was so nervous and i didn't even know why. I started to get a tingling feeling and realized it was only 1 hour until my birthday. I needed to hurry up. I rushed home to change my clothes, and then it happened.. It was my birthday..


He met me there. And he was just as handsome as i remember, even though it was only two days it felt like a lifetime. We looked into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. He finally told me that he missed me and he didn't want to be another second away from. He asked me to move in. I said yes. One minute we are on the pier, and the next I'm at his house. Well our house. Then it happened. We kissed.



3 comments:

  1. Loved it.
    Beckett and Roxie are too cute together ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! They kissed! Can't wait for next chapter :p

    ReplyDelete