Friday, July 13, 2012

CH. 28 ~~Day 1~~

I packed my bags and off i went..can you guess where?






You guessed it. France. The surroundings were so beautiful. I didn't know where to start. I checked in my bags and noticed that i did not have the right attire to be walking around here. I might as well fit in. I asked the concierge where was the nearest place to shop. She pointed me in the direction of this quaint little shop that pretty much sold a little bit of everything.


It had a couple of good things then there were these strange little gnomes setup. I wasn't sure what to think of it so i just kept it moving.



I talked with the shop keeper, Adel Durand. Told her i was only in town for two days and just wanted to change my look to something a bit more fitting in. She said she had just thing and if i didn't mind adding extensions to my hair to make me look a bit more mature. I told her i had no problem with that. I was getting tired of my old look anyway. It screamed rebel child just a bit too much.


She didn't have a dressing room because not that many people come here to buy the clothes, she pointed me to bathroom and said once i was done getting dressed to let her know. Then she would come in and mess with my hair. Im not so sure about the messing with the hair part.


Well i don't know in what mind this is "fitting in". I look more touristy than anything. I guess its better than what i had on before. Cant really go sight seeing in a mini skirt. I decided to call Adel back in so she can mess with my hair. I told her i still wanted my streaks so she had better not mess that up. She said don't worry. Your in safe hands. I wasn't too sure about that.




I loved it, it reminded me of mom. I guess this lady knows what she's doing. I thanked her and was on my way. I had places i wanted to see.



2 comments:

  1. I haven't commented in a while. I like Roxy and can't wait to see what happens to her in France. I'm wondering if Beckett will be returning to this story now that you donated him to my Resort and there would be two of him out there. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm trying to see if I can work it out in the story like he got a clone or something lol

      Delete