Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ch. 27

I didn't know what to do with this information. Could i really just walk away from Beckett? I mean what if our life is not all that great. I mean would i really subject him to the troubles thats going on with my family. I don't know if i could do that to him. I needed time to think, time to get away from it all. If we were really meant to be he'll wait for me. First i need to ask mom if i could go away for a few weeks. I know that my birthday is coming up soon. I would be back in time. Im doing great in school and i could care less about prom. Since i had been grounded for coming home late, i figured i would do some chores first before talking to mom.


It only took me cleaning the bathroom for mom to come up to me to see that i was sorry for coming home late. I figured now would be the best chance to ask her. Now don't get me wrong, i love a heart to heart just as much as the next person, but I'm not too sure why we couldn't just talk in my room. Apparently mom thought it better to talk to me in the bathroom.


Then we went out into the hall because Puzzle was creeping me out. That darn toy. Well i laid it all out to her. I was hoping she would understand where i was coming from.


She said she new exactly what i was feeling and hoped that i found what i was looking for. She would talk to the school into letting me finish the rest of the year at home. It was only like 2 months left and with my grades it should be a problem. Now that i had mom out the way i had to talk to Beckett. This was going to be the hardest thing I've ever done.


I waited patiently at the pier. I didn't know exactly what i was going to say. I couldn't really say "Hey Beckett, so i love you but i can't be with you right now, i need to go away to figure some things out. It won't be for long but would you wait for me?"

Beckett: I love you too.

I turned around so fast that my head almost came off.


I wanted to grab him and kiss him so deeply, but i was afraid of the outcome. I didn't want him remembering me yet. I wasn't sure if i was ready for that. So i did the only thing i could do. I gave him a long lasting hug and said goodbye. I didn't even look back because i was afraid if i did, our lives would change.






No comments:

Post a Comment