Friday, June 29, 2012

Ch. 24

The next day i woke up with a new purpose. I had to change my ways, i had to leave the rebellious teen behind me.


First thing i did was decide to go get a new look. Once school let out i headed over to the salon. I needed a look that would knock becketts socks off.


As i sat there and waited for my name to be called, i kept wondering if Beckett would like the new look. I never cared for this sort of thing, that was rogues department. She was the pretty one. Ooh, looks like I'm next, here goes.


OMB! My hair..my clothes...i..look...soo..pretty. I never thought i could look like this. I wonder what mom would say to my new look, more importantly what would Beckett say.


I called Beckett up and asked him if he wanted to grab something to eat, he said sure. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Would he like my new look? Or would he think i looked stupid.


Turns out he thought i looked pretty. Ill take that.


Well, that went better than the last time. He didn't even mention my sister. Now, to see what mom has to say about my new look..Here i go to face the music.

Me: Mom I'm home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment