Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ch. 21



So, I'm the one "fate" has decided that would continue our legacy. I was all onboard when mom told us  because i thought there was no chance in he** that i was going to get chosen. I mean look at me, I'm always in a bad mood, i hate dealing with people. Heck i don't even like puzzle half the time. (He's my IF)





~sigh~ I was getting tired of everyone asking me questions. Are you ok? What are you going to do? Do you have any powers? Im still me. I wish they would all just leave me alone. I decided to get out the house and go somewhere to think. I went to the pool.



I kept wondering if i would be able to pull this off, i mean who would fall in love with me? Im not the easiest person to get along with. Plus i haven't even met anyone that catches my eye. Certainly not anyone at school. ~hmm,time to take a dip~





~this is a really nice pool, i need to come here more often~ Uggh, this is sooo frustrating, i wish i just magically had the answer.


You know what, i need to man up, or woman up, ~laughs~, moms depending on me. So is aunt Serenity. Im going to do this. For our family. Heck i still have til i graduate high school before i can start learning some spells. Until then i can be a normal teenager.


Speaking of which, i better get home before I'm a grounded teenager.


~dont worry mom, dad. I got this~


No comments:

Post a Comment