Monday, June 11, 2012

Ch. 20

The years had been kind to our family so far, the kids had all grown up and they were all in high school. They all turned out to be wonderful children.






The talk that i needed to have with them had to happen now. So that night i decided to have a family meeting.



I explained to them everything about the legacy, serenity, my parents and thier part in all of this. Surprisingly they took it very well, they were in shock for the most part. They were all wondering who was going to be chosen.







I let them know that Serenity taught me a spell that would allow one of them to get chosen, that if they were ready i would cast it. They had all looked at each other, and said they would do whatever it took to keep the family safe and protect our legacy. So i stood up and started to recite the spell:

"EGO dico super astrum super is hora ut permissum fata rector mihi in sumo vox"



"I call upon the stars
upon this hour
to let the fates guide me
in choosing the power"


I felt the power surge through me and spread out towards the children. Once the last bit came out i felt faint and the world went back. I pray to berry that it worked. It now laid in the hands of one of my children.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyc. I caught up. I'm looking forward to see the heir.

    ReplyDelete