Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ch. 19

~back at sugar valley~




The next few days passed by in a blur. It was the triplets birthdays and they turned out quite what i didn't expect.


Roxie had her fathers eyes and she got the grumpy trait.


Rogue had my hair color and the neurotic trait. YAY these two are going to be loads of fun ~rolls eyes~




and then theres ryker, he has my hair and ~sigh~ the insane trait. Oh yeah loads of fun are waiting for me.

After finding out about serenity and the people finding out we were alive i was pretty much a nervous wreck, i mean all my kids were almost of age, and soon one of then would be chosen. They had know idea whats in store for them. ~sigh~


For now i just need to keep myself busy. For birthday presents i surprised the girls with their own rooms, decorated in their own colors.

Heres Roxies room:





and heres Rogues room:





Ryker....well Ryker was happy being ryker.


As time went on i kept thinking to myself that i needed to talk to the children and let them know what is going on and what will happen. Will they be upset? Or will they be happy? I mean lets face it, only one of them will get a hint of power and the rest nothing. I guess this is a talk that i need to have with them soon, real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment