Friday, June 22, 2012

Ch. 22

The next day i woke up bright and early so i can get a jumpstart before everyone else, i mean come on i live in a house with 8 other people, how else was i going to be ready for school on time.




Even with the extra 3 hours that i woke up i was still running late. UGHH!! The upside on starting my training, i get my own house. Cant wait to see what mom bought for me.


She said i would have to get a small part time job when i move out. I would be financially set but that money would be for when i would have children. Ok, lets not think about that now, i have homework, finals and prom coming up. I can think about finding mister perfect later.

School went ok, i decided to join an after school activity. I know right. What could i possibly join. Well i decided on sports. When i went to sign up i guess my reputation precedes me, they wouldn't even let me try out. They said i was liable to hurt someone if they called out a bad play on me. As i was walking away the coach had sympathy for me and told me that i could be in charge of thier fundraising. I thought why not? I need to brush up on my people skills anyways for when i meet mister right.

So there i was going house,


after house,


Who knew this town was too busy to buy some candy, it was only a dollar. I finally made it to the last house.

ME:  ~rings doorbell~ Hello? Im Roxie from Berry High. I was wondering if you or your wife would be interested in buying some candy to support our schools soccer team. Its only a dollar and we have 6 different kinds.

No answer

Guess they aren't ho---

VOICE: I don't know about the mister and wife couple but ill take some.


huh? As i looked over to the side i was literally frozen......


No comments:

Post a Comment