Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ch. 23


Dear Diary,
  OMB!!! I can't believe how great my life is going so far. Im getting good grades, getting along with my family, and..im in LOVE!!! Of course he doesn't know it yet, and we actually haven't gone out, and theres that thing were he's a freshmen in college and I'm a senior in high school. ~sigh~ He's still totally amazing. His name..is Beckett Begonia.




We've only hung out a couple times but he's perfect. I need to find a way to get him to notice me without him thinking I'm some kid. Maybe tomorrow ill invite him out to take a swim.




Going for a swim was a success. We even danced a little bit. Then it went downhill....


just as i was about to tell him how i felt, he started asking questions about my sister, rogue. I never felt so hurt in my life. But you know me, i never show it. So i answered everything he wanted to know.


Once i finished with the answers, i decided to end the date. I was starting to feel a bit bummed so i figure quit while i was ahead, or in becketts case behind.


As i got home i decided i wasn't going to give up without a fight, i mean fate chose me to carry on the legacy for a reason, so it must have been fate that i met Beckett. I will find a way to get him interested in me. Just you wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment