Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ch. 2

Now that i was officially living here i figured i would go check out the sites. While I'm at it i might as well buy a car too. I don't mind a taxi but if I'm going to have children i need something readily available. I picked up my phone and called a dealership. I told them the car that i like and they said they would program it to come to my house.




 Cool.
Once the car arrived i headed out to the sites.




Went to the park. There i met a nice policeman.




 He welcomed me to the neighborhood and handed we a welcome packet. To my surprise it had all the residents names and addresses.

Me---Thankyou officer.

Officer---no problem ma'am. We here are a tight community. If you ever have any trouble or have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Me---Thankyou


Then i drove by the hospital.




Once i got to the hospital i went in and dropped off all my medical files. I wanted to make sure everything was fine. I got some missing shots and was on my way out when some people stopped me. They were very nice, welcoming me to the neighborhood.

I think I'm in love with this place.

Saw a couple of food places. Once i saw those i stopped in for a bite.



Man i didn't realize how hungry i was. While i was eating i decided that i had done enough for today. Tomorrow would be another day after all, i don't need to do everything all at once.



Once i got home i decided to go through the directory. Tomorrow i would go and introduce myself to the first neighbor . I wonder who will answer the door......

No comments:

Post a Comment