Friday, April 27, 2012

Ch. 1

I woke up the next day and was in the shock of my life. I wasn't home. I had no idea where i was. My room looked the same but everything outside of my room was different.


I ran outside of the house and was surprised. This wasn't bridgeport. I had no clue where this was.




Serenity---you're finally awake. Its about time.

I scanned around but couldn't see her.

me---Serenity? where am i? where are you?

Serenity---dont worry where i am..as for you...welcome to Sugar Valley. Home of the berries. Your new home now as well

me--wha..but how?

Serenity---dont worry dear. Run along inside. Theres a table with a journal on it. Go ahead and take a look. Oh and Amethyst?

me---yes?

Serenity--- Please don't forget that you have a beautiful light inside of you. It just needs to come out. And it will in time. And if you ever need me don't be afraid to look for me. Ill be watching you.



I ran back inside and there was the table with the journal.
I pick it up



The Royal Family was engraved on the cover. I turned the page. In it was a note

My dearest daughter, Amethyst. Here is a journal that should have been of our families generations past. It should have been filled with all the wonderful children and family that has come across us by blood. Sadly though, if you are reading this then that did not happen and you are now the sole hier of this journal.  It is now up to you to keep track of the family until you see fit to pass it on to own of  your own children. Now don't get all flustered. It is not as time consuming as you think it can be. How will you know when to pass it on? Thats simple, once you have had your fifth child a glimmer of light will bestowed upon all of your children, then it will be time to choose the next hier and pass on the journal. When will it be complete? Once our generation has reached 20 that will be the end and the fifth child in that generation will be the full light that holds the royal family together. It will be the light at the end of the rainbow.


I stopped reading. 20 generations? How the heck am i suppose to live that long? I won't see my light..i almost started to cry but kept on reading.

Dear child don't you fret as to how will you reach that long. Us berries have a gift of long life. You see we age slower than your average human. As each generation is born, their light is passed on to the next and will glow even brighter. You'll see your rainbow sweetheart. You must know though to keep the magic that is within us you must marry a berry. I'm so sorry that your father and i couldn't be there so you grow up. Just know that we are always with you. Love mom and dad.


After that last sentence i cried. I couldn't help it. Could i really have a family? One that would eat together and play together? I guess time would tell. (sigh)


No comments:

Post a Comment